- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 514 D
certoplast 514 D is based on the adhesive tape certoplast 514. It is especially suitable for the longitudinal wrapping of cable harnesses in the automotive industry. Instead of a completely coated adhesive side the tape offers simply three adhesive strips. Because of this certoplast 514 D forms a highly flexible cover around the harness. Furthermore the tape offers the best bonding by the direct connection of both adhesive surfaces.
High quality polyester fabric tape with especially smooth polished surface, in combination with a strong, synthetic rubber-based adhesive.
The coating is applied to one side as edge strips. An additional adhesive strip (A2) is located on the opposite side near the adhesive strip A3.
black (other colours upon request)
- high adhesive force
- stable against rotting
- free of critical substances (halogens, softeners, etc)
- flexible and easy to handle
- soil repellent due to specially designed compact tape surface
- good resistance against diesel, oil, etc.
- flame resistance corresponds to LV 312-2 (following MVSS 302)
- tearable by hand
smooth polished polyester fabric
synthetic rubber -based
||0,17 +- 0,03||
adhesion to steel
adhesion to backing
|temperature range||-40 / +125||
|Form of supply||
|width||80, 130, 180, 250 mm (+- 1 mm)|
||50 m (+- 2%)|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.