- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 514 G
certoplast 514 G is based on the adhesive tape certoplast 514. It is especially suitable for the longitudinal wrapping of cable harnesses in the automotive industry. Instead of a completely coated adhesive side the tape offers simply two adhesive strips. These strips are arranged on opposite sides of the tape. Because of this and because the tape is not adhered on any part of the harness, certoplast 514 G forms a highly flexible cover around the harness.
High quality polyester fabric tape with especially smooth polished surface, in combination with a strong, synthetic rubber-based adhesive.
The coating is applied on both sides as edge strip, one on each side.
black (other colours upon request)
- high adhesive force
- stable against rotting
- free of critical substances (halogens, softeners, etc)
- flexible and easy to handle
- soil repellent due to specially designed compact tape surface
- good resistance against diesel, oil, etc.
- flame resistance corresponds to LV 312-2 (FMVSS 302)
- tearable by hand
smooth polished polyester fabric
synthetic rubber -based
||0,17 +- 0,03||
adhesion to steel
adhesion to backing
|temperature range||-40 / +125||
|Form of supply||
|width||80, 130, 180, 250 mm (+- 1 mm)|
||50 m (+- 2%)|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.