- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 514 L
certoplast 514 L, a version of certoplast 514, is an especially designed flexible
lengthwise application of cable harnessing in the automotive industry.
By means of the specially designed smooth polished tape surface, a soil repellent and
permanently flexible cable harness is obtained which, compared to many other tape
materials (e.g. PVC, viscose, non-woven), is very well protected against external
mechanical stress (e.g. sharp edges).
High quality polyester fabric tape with especially smooth polished surface, in
combination with a strong, synthetic rubber-based adhesive.
- high adhesive force
- stable against rotting
- free of critical substances (halogens, softeners, etc)
- high abrasion resistance
- high mechanical stability in machine processing
- flexible and easy to handle
- soil repellent due to specially designed
- compact tape surface
- good media resistance
- flame resistance class A according to LV 312
- tearable by hand
- with perforation available
smooth polished polyester fabric
synthetic rubber -based
||0,17 +- 0,03||
|temperature range||-40 / +125||
|Form of supply||
|width||80, 130, 180, 250 mm (+- 1 mm)|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.