- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 514 is especially designed for cable harnessing in the automotive industry. By means of the specially designed smooth polished tape surface, a soil repellent and permanently flexible cable harness is obtained which, compared to many other tape materials, is very well protected against external mechanical stress (e.g. sharp edges).Due to its high temperature stability, its extremly robust backing, and its good media resistance, certoplast 514 can also be used in the engine compartment.
High quality polyester fabric tape with especially smooth polished surface, in combination with a strong, rubber-based adhesive.
black, other colours upon request
- High adhesive force
- free of critical substances (halogens, softeners, etc)
- stable against rotting
- flexible and easy to handle
- high mechanical stability in machine processing
- temperature stability 3000 h / +125°C(short term 150°C)
- resistant against diesel, oil, fuel, etc.
- flame resistance corresponds to VW TL1010, FMVSS 302, UL 510, DBL 5307 and BMW GS 95008-3
smooth polished polyester fabric
||0,17 +- 0,03||
|adhesion to steel
||-40 / +125
|Form of supply||
|width||9, 19, 25, 50 mm (+- 1 mm)|
||25, 50, 75 m (+- 3%)|
|core||38, 76 mm|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.