- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 525 SE
certoplast 525 SE is especially suitable for cable harnesses in the automotive industry. Because of the flame resistance of the extremely robust backing and the extremely high media resistance, it is ideal for use in the engine area and directly at the engine.
High-quality flame resistant polyester fabric tape with extremely high media resistance, in combination with a strong, ageing resistant UV-acrylic adhesive.
- high adhesion force
- stable against rotting
- high mechanical stability
- free of harmful substances
- free of solvents
- excellent media resistance against fuels / oils etc.
- temperature resistance 3000h / 150°C depending on the cable type
- short-term temperature resistance up to 175°C
- cold resistant
- uniform unwinding force
- corresponds to MVSS 302, UL 510 and DBL 5307
||0,25 +- 0,02||
adhesion to steel
adhesion to backing
|temperature range||-40 / +150 (3000 h)||
|Short range||short term 175||°C|
|> machine application||1,0 - 3,0||N/19 mm|
|> manual application||3,0 - 6,0||N/19 mm|
|Form of supply||
|width||9, 15, 19, 25, 30 mm (+- 0,5 mm)|
||25, 50, 75 m (+- 3%)|
|core||38, 76 mm|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.