- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
Because of its high dielectric strength according to LV 312-1 and very flexible and soft construction certoplast 517 is especially designed for the insulation of welded cable connections in the automotive industry.
certoplast 517 is also used for cable harnessing in automobiles, where cables are exposed to moisture and splash water.
high quality polymeric coated polyester fabric tape, in combination with a strong, synthetic rubber-based adhesive.
- high adhesive force
- stable against rotting
- free of critical substances (halogens, softeners, etc)
- high mechanical stability in machine processing
- soil and splash repellent due to sealed tape surface
- flexible and easy to handle
- dielectric strength corresponds to LV312-1
- flame resistance corresponds to LV312-1 (based on FMVSS 302)
- tearable by hand
polymeric coated polyester fabric
||0,18 +- 0,03||
adhesion to steel
adhesion to backing
-40 / +105
|Form of supply||
|width||19, 30, 38, 50 mm (+- 1 mm)|
||25, 50 m (+- 2%)|
|core||38, 76 mm|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.
If you wish to have the data sheet of this or other products, you can order it here: data sheets request