- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 530 is preferably used for cable-harnessing in the automotive industry.Because of its resistance and soft backing, certoplast 530 is suitable for sophisticated applications in the interior of a car.The acrylic adhesive in combination with the closed surface of the backing offers very good heat resistance and resistance to a various number of solvents like fuel, oil, etc., so that the tape is ideal for applications in the engine area and directly at the engine.Furthermore the soft backing gives a noise reduction effect.
Non-woven and non-decomposing polyester fleece, non-abrasive and yet soft, in combination with an aging-stable and strong UV-acrylic adhesive.
- high adhesion force
- stable against rotting
- free of harmful substances
- free of solvents
- excellent resistance against fuels / oils etc.
- temperature resistance 3000h / 150°C depending on the cable type
- short-term temperature resistance up to 175°C
- cold resistant
- soft backing
- high mechanical stability (no ladder forming)
- uniform unwinding force
||0,30 +- 0,05
|adhesion to steel
||-40 / +125
|Form of supply||
|width||9, 19, 25, 30 mm (+- 0,5 mm)|
||15, 25, 50 m (+- 3%)|
|core||38, 76 mm|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.