- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 533 is preferably used for cable-harnessing in the automotive industry. Because of its resistant and soft backing, certoplast 533 is suitable for sophisticated applications in the interior of a car, combining high noise dampening and a good abrasion resistance.
High quality polyester nonwoven, in combination with strong synthetic rubber-based adhesive.
- high adhesive force
- stable against rotting
- free of critical substances (halogens, softeners, etc.)
- high noise dampening (class D) according to LV 312-1
- medium abrasion resistance (class C) according to LV 312-1
- uniform unwinding force
- high mechanical stability (no ladder forming)
- good media restistance
- tearable by hand
- flexible and supple
||0,80 +- 0,20||
adhesion to steel
|temperature range||-40 / +105||
|Form of supply||
|width||19, 25 mm (+- 1 mm)|
||5; 7,5 m (+- 2%)|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.
If you wish to have the data sheet of this or other products, you can order it here: data sheets request