- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 244 Nail sealing tape
Double-sided polyolefin foam tape
certoplast 244 serves to permanently rainproof sealing of nail and screw penetrations below the counter battens. It can be processed directly from the roll.
High-performance polyolefin foam with one side protected with anti-adhesive film in combination with crosslinkedacylate-based adhesive.
- solvent-free and temperature stable
- energy saving
- heavy metal and halogen free
- significant waste reduction
- very low emissions Emicode EC1 plus certificate (Lizenz-Nr. 6885/01.04.16)
- driving rain resistant under examination at the TU Berlin for the appropriations entered in the certificate applications
|Carrier material||crosslinked polyolefin foam|
|Adhesive type||crosslinked acrylat-based|
|Tape thickness (coated)||4 (+- 0,4)||°C|
|Application temperatur||> -5|
|Temperature range||-40 /+ 80||°C|
||60 mm (+- 1 mm)|
|Roll length||30m (+- 2%)|
|Core diameter||76 mm|
* Other dimensions on request.
These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee. The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user. The given values are statistical averages.