- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 518 is especially designed for cable harnessing in the automotive industry. By means of the specially designed smooth polished tape surface, a soil repellent and permanently flexible cable harness is obtained which, compared to many other tape materials (e.g. PVC, viscose, non-woven), is very well protected against external mechanical stress (e.g. sharp edges). Due to its high temperature stability, its extremely robust backing, and its good media resistance, certoplast 518 can also be used in all parts of the vehicle.
High quality polyester fabric tape in combination with a strong, acrylate-based adhesive.
black (other colours upon request)
- high adhesive
- force stable against rotting
- free of critical substances (halogens, softeners, etc)
- high mechanical stability in machine processing
- flexible and easy to handle
- temperature range -40 to +150°C
- soil repellent due to specially designed compact tape surface
- good resistance against diesel, oil, etc.
- flame resistance
- corresponds to LV312
- tearable by hand
|backing||smooth polished polyester fabric
||0,20 +- 0,03||
adhesion to steel
adhesion to backing
-40 / +150
|Form of supply||
|width||9, 19, 25, 50 mm (+- 1 mm)|
||25, 50, 75 m (+- 2%)|
|core||38, 76 mm|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.