- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 533 is preferably used for cable-harnessing in the automotive industry. Because of its resistant and soft backing, certoplast 533 is suitable for sophisticated applications in the interior of a car, combining high noise dampening and a good abrasion resistance.
High quality polyester nonwoven, in combination with strong synthetic rubber-based adhesive.
- high adhesive force
- stable against rotting
- free of critical substances (halogens, softeners, etc.)
- high noise dampening (class D) according to LV 312-1
- medium abrasion resistance (class C) according to LV 312-1
- uniform unwinding force
- high mechanical stability (no ladder forming)
- good media restistance
- tearable by hand
- flexible and supple
||0,80 +- 0,20||
adhesion to steel
|temperature range||-40 / +105||
|Form of supply||
|width||19, 25 mm (+- 1 mm)|
||5; 7,5 m (+- 2%)|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.