- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 594 is preferably used for cable-harnessing in the automotive industry. It is suitable for sophisticated applications and is especially applied wherever high noise reduction and high resistance against abrasion is necessary.
High-quality polyamide velours, in combination with a strong acrylate-based adhesive.
- high adhesive force
- stable against rotting
- very high resistance against abrasion according to VW 60360 (Class E)
- halogen free
- high noise reduction effect according to VW 60360-1 (class C)
- extremly soft surface
- easy to handle - no interliner
- corresponds to VW Norm N 107.293-295
||1,1 +- 0,3||
adhesion to steel
|temperature range||-40 / +125||
|Form of supply||
|width||19, 25, 38 mm (+- 1 mm)|
||4, 6 m (+- 2%)|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.