- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 531 is preferably used for cable-harnessing in the automotive industry.Because of its resistance and soft backing, certoplast 531 is suitable for sophisticated applications in the interior of a car.
Non-woven and non-decomposing polyester staple fleece, non-abrasive and yet soft, in combination with an ageing-stable and strong rubber-based adhesive.
- high adhesion force
- stable against rotting
- free of harmful substances
- free of solvents
- good resistance against fuels / oils etc.
- temperature resistance 3000h / 105°C depending on the cable type
- cold resistant
- soft backing
- high mechanical stability (no ladder forming)
- uniform unwinding force
|adhesion to steel
||-40 / +105
|Form of supply||
|width||9, 19, 25, 30 mm (+- 0,5 mm)|
||15, 25, 50 m (+- 3%)|
|core||38, 76 mm|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.
This product is currently only available in Asia and America.