- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 530 is preferably used for cable-harnessing in the automotive industry.Because of its resistance and soft backing, certoplast 530 is suitable for sophisticated applications in the interior of a car.The acrylic adhesive in combination with the closed surface of the backing offers very good heat resistance and resistance to a various number of solvents like fuel, oil, etc., so that the tape is ideal for applications in the engine area and directly at the engine.Furthermore the soft backing gives a noise reduction effect.
Non-woven and non-decomposing polyester fleece, non-abrasive and yet soft, in combination with an aging-stable and strong UV-acrylic adhesive.
- high adhesion force
- stable against rotting
- free of harmful substances
- free of solvents
- excellent resistance against fuels / oils etc.
- temperature resistance 3000h / 150°C depending on the cable type
- short-term temperature resistance up to 175°C
- cold resistant
- soft backing
- high mechanical stability (no ladder forming)
- uniform unwinding force
||0,30 +- 0,05
|adhesion to steel
||-40 / +125
|Form of supply||
|width||9, 19, 25, 30 mm (+- 0,5 mm)|
||15, 25, 50 m (+- 3%)|
|core||38, 76 mm|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.
If you wish to have the data sheet of this or other products, you can order it here: data sheets request