- Delivery Form
- Datasheet download
certoplast 516 SE
certoplast 516 is especially designed for cable harnessing in the automotive industry.By means of the specially designed smooth polished tape surface, a soil repellent and permanently flexible cable harness is obtained which, compared to many other tape materials (e.g. PVC, viscose, non-woven), is very well protected against external mechanical stress (e.g. sharp edges).
High quality polyester fabric tape with especially smooth polished surface and excellent media resistance, in combination with a strong, ageing resistant acrylate-based adhesive.
black (other colurs on request)
- high adhesive force
- stable against rotting
- free of critical substances (halogens, softeners, etc.)
- abrasion resistance
- high mechanical stability in machine processing
- soil repellent due to specially designed compact tape surface
- excellent media resistance
- flame resistance corresponds to LV 312-1 (following FMVSS 302)
- flexible and easy to handle
- tearable by hand
smooth polished polyester fabric
||0,17 +- 0,03||
|adhesion to steel
-40 / +150
|Form of supply||
|width||9, 19, 25, 50 mm (+- 1 mm)|
||25, 50, 75 m (+- 2%)|
|core||38, 76 mm|
* These details are to the best of our knowledge, nevertheless without guarantee.
The suitability for special applications should first be tested by the user.
The given values are statistical averages.